Kyu P Designs Perch Model
Smooth Cruiser - Noserider Log
Key design points:
- Available from 9’ to 10’
- Smooth luxurious glide.
- Weighted, yet feels light to ride.
- Faded bottom roll, blended into a short, flat, trim spot.
- Reverse noserider rocker.
- Wide point forward of halfway mark.
- Rounded nose with subtle point.
- Highly adjustable and stable noserider.
- Minimal nose flex.
- Transitional soft rails, rolled to nose and tail.
- Softened square tail.
- Single, pivot style fin.
- Smooth quick trim and turning.
The Perch is a luxuriously smooth feeling noserider log, that’s a deeply enjoyable ride.
With The Perch, it’s all about smoothness subtly blended with functionality. It’s outline, rails and bottom all lead to a graceful feeling of glide. It trims effortlessly from the middle, feels light under foot, and pivots quickly when needed. For the noseriders, and those wanting to noseride, this board creates its own nasal lift, and the adjustability up the front is surprisingly easy.
The Perch encourages long critical noserides, yet also happily facilitates enjoyable everyday cruising and play. The Perch is a must have log for any quiver.