Order a Kyu P
To order a KYUP, just send us a request via our contact page to join our email list. We’ll never spam you, or pass on your email to a third party.
We will, do all we can to help you get a KYUP under your feet. We send notifications to all on the list when we’re taking custom orders, or if we have a production run nearing completion.
We only make a very limited number of boards per year. We’ll let you know when the next round of taking orders is underway.
Please keep in mind, those who own a KYUP tend to hang on to their boards for a very long time. It’s rare they appear on the used surfboard market. The best way to get a KYUP under your feet is to join our email list and jump in quick when we open the order book.
In the meantime:
- Decide which model, would suit you best.
- Choose a length, if you’re not sure just ask, we can help.
- Please don’t ask for lightweight glassing, we don’t, and won’t, do it.
- Questions to ask yourself. Do I want tint, pigment or fabric insert on the bottom? One colour and fabric? Two colours and no fabric? Or one colour all over? Keep in mind with resin tints and pigments, colours can vary from one board to the next. No two boards are exactly alike.
- All our boards are glassed in Volan with extra deck patches, rovings’ bridge, finbox, and matched with a fin appropriate for that model and board size.
Once we have your order confirmed, we’ll send you an invoice. A minimum of 50% deposit will be required to trigger your order into action. Orders are dispatched upon full settlement.
Go to contact page.